We make sure that you are staffed with seasoned CMTs who share your passion, mission, and vision.
CMTs work under the supervision of a registered nurse, rendering services in a hospital or medical facility. They have a general duty and responsibility to:
- Verify the identity of the patient receiving medications
- Record the name of the drug the patient takes, its dosage, and the time of administration on specified records or forms
- Present medication to the patient
- Observe the patient’s ingestion or other application of medication
- Administer medication using certain procedures
- Perform basic medical checkups
- Record and restock medication inventories
- And more!
MAAKAY GROUP LLC can provide you with certified medication technicians who can be great additions to your team to enhance the delivery of quality patient care.
Get in Touch
At MAAKAY GROUP LLC, you can reach your staffing and career goals with our expert help. Should you have further inquiries and concerns about our services, please reach out to us immediately by clicking here.